- Can You Leave Perfume in the Car?
So you want to smell good for every occasion? There’s a better way to achieve that than leaving perfume in the car.
- Why Don’t Cheap Perfumes Last?
Cheap perfumes come at the cost of longevity. Here’s why, and what you can do about it.
- Buying Tester Perfumes: A Good Idea?
Every beautiful scent deserves to be tested. But is owning a tester bottle a good idea or not? Here’s how to decide.
- Fake Perfumes: Do They Smell Differently?
With antifreeze or urine as their active ingredients, fake perfumes often have a hard time smelling just like the original.
- Why Perfume Doesn’t Last on Your Skin
Make your fragrance smell good all day long with the simple tips and tricks below.
- How to Tell How Much Perfume’s Left
Guess less, spray more. Sterlish readers share their tips and tricks for figuring out how much juice is left in a bottle.